Post-Game Notes (following Toledo's 96-85 (OT) win over WMU)
· Toledo now leads its all-time series vs. Western Michigan by a 79-58, including a 52-14 mark vs. the Broncos in Toledo.
· Head Coach Tod Kowalczyk raised his career record vs. WMU to 3-6. He is 3-5 vs. the Broncos at the helm of the Rockets.
· Toledo’s 96 points were its most in Savage Arena vs. an NCAA Division I team since a 103-66 win over Wright State on Dec. 22, 2003.
· Toledo’s 96 points were the Rockets’ most in a MAC regular-season game since a 100-64 win over Ball State on March 5, 2003.
· Junior guard Justin Drummond scored a career-high 28 points and grabbed eight rebounds. He also notched career bests in free throws made (12) and free throws attempted (15) and a season-high eight field goals.
· Junior guard Julius Brown registered his eighth career double-double and his fourth of the season with 18 points and 10 assists. He also sank 9-of-10 free throws to raise his team-best percentage to 87.8 percent.
· Freshman guard Jonathan Williams scored nine points and was perfect on his five free throw attempts. He is now shooting 83.6 percent from the charity stripe.
· Sophomore center Nathan Boothe scored 13 points and tied for the team lead with eight rebounds. He also hit his second three-point field goal of the season and fourth of his career.