The following lots are reserved for suite holders, stadium club seat holders, athletic contributors, sponsors, and premium season ticket holders:
- Parking Areas 3, 4, 5, 9, 10 and 28.
- Lot areas are assigned based on contribution levels.
General Admission Parking
Season Parking passes for “pay parking areas” may be purchased at the UT ticket office at a cost of $20 for the season. Single game “pay parking” may be purchased upon arrival for $10 per game. Pay parking is available in the following areas (see parking map):
- Parking Areas 1 & 2, immediately left and right of Bancroft Street entrance into campus.
- Parking Area 25, at the corner of Dorr and Secor.
- Parking Area 26, located directly in front of the StudentMedical Building on West Campus Road.
- Parking Areas 19 & 20, to the east of Douglas Road on north and south sides of East Rocket Drive.
- Parking Area 17; near Driscoll Center
- Parking Area 12; near the Law Center, off Towerview Blvd. West.
- Parking Area 13; near the West Parking garage.
- The East (ER) and West (WR) parking garages.
Handicapped parking is provided for all Rocket fans (with a valid state issued handicapped parking permit) in Parking Area 18, located east of the Student Recreation Center. Please enter campus via Oakwood at Douglas and proceed to Parking Area 18. For the convenience of our fans, a shuttle service will provide transportation from your vehicle to the southwest and southeast gates of the Glass Bowl stadium. This shuttle service will be available beginning one and a half hours before kickoff and will also operate for an hour after the game ends. The normal parking fee of $10 per vehicle will be charged upon entering the lot, or patrons may purchase a general admission-parking pass for the season for $20 at the UT ticket office. Athletic contributor parking passes (for any lot and UFP Parking Passes) may also be presented with a valid state-issued handicapped pass in lieu of the $10 parking fee for entry into Parking Area 18. For more information, please contact the UT Ticket office at 419.530.(4653)GOLD.
Parking Rules and Regulations
- Parking lots open three hours prior to game time.
- Overnight parking is not permitted in any lots.
- To park in a contributor lot, a valid pass must be presented upon entry.
- One space per vehicle, per pass. Saving of spaces is not permitted.
- If a lot is full you will be directed toward the nearest available lot.
- Set up of picnic tables, lawn chairs, canopies, or grills is not permitted in parking spaces. Please set up these items directly behind your vehicle.
- RV parking is not permitted in Parking Area 9. However, RV parking is permitted in other lots provided that canopies do not take up additional parking spaces.
- RV parking in Parking Area 10 is restricted to the back of the lot near the tennis courts. Canopies may not be set up in a manner, which may take up additional parking spaces.