GENERAL BASKETBALL TICKET INFORMATION
|UT TICKET OFFICE
Savage Arena – MS 302
The University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Toledo OH 43606
Purchase Tickets Now
Phone Number: 419.530.GOLD (4653)
Fax Number: 419.530.8429
Location: UT Ticket Office is located on the lower level of Savage Arena on the North Side of the building.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 5:00 (for game day hours, please call the UT Ticket Office)
- All orders have a processing fee.
- Method of Payment: Check, Money Order, Cash, Visa, or MasterCard.
- Children's (12 and under) ticket price is half off the reserved ticket price for both men’s and women’s basketball. Excluding $10 sections 15-20, rows 20-35 for men’s basketball games.
- Season Tickets will be mailed out approximately 10 days prior to the home opener.
- All UT students receive free admission to all home Rocket sporting events.
- Ticket may not be returned for a refund at any time.
- Season tickets that are lost may be reprinted for the owner up to one day prior to the event at the Ticket Office located at Savage Arena For more information please call 419.530.GOLD.
- The University of Toledo is not responsible for stolen or lost individual game tickets and will not replace these tickets. Please keep all tickets in a secure location.
- All Rocket Fans two years or older must have a ticket to be admitted into the game.
Savage Arena Public Will Call Location
If you bought tickets and asked for them to be left at Will Call, the tickets will be located at the Will Call, which is located on the northeast concourse of Savage Arena You must present a picture ID to receive your tickets. Will Call will open 60 minutes prior to game time.
Toledo & Visiting Basketball Player/Guest Will Call
If you are receiving a ticket from a Toledo Basketball player or a visiting team player, your ticket will be available at the Player/Guest Entrance located on the northeast concourse of Savage Arena. You must present a picture ID to receive your tickets. The Player/Guest Entrance will open 60 minutes prior to game time.
The University of Toledo is dedicated to assisting all people with disabilities. All individuals requiring special accommodation are encouraged to make arrangements in advance with the UT Ticket Office at 419.530.GOLD (4653). Wheelchair seating is designated in section 1, 10 & 25. Handicapped entrances are located at every gate. Handicapped parking is provided for all Rocket fans (with a valid state issued handicapped parking permit) in parking area 18.
Resale of Game Tickets
Resale of game tickets on University of Toledo property is prohibited. Violators are subject to removal from The University of Toledo property. No solicitation of any kind is permitted in the parking lots or stadium without the permission of the UT Athletic Department.
All gates open 60 minutes prior to tip-off. UT student gate entrances are located on the east and west concourse of Savage Arena Student gates are for UT Students only. Student must present valid UT student I.D.