GENERAL FOOTBALL TICKET INFORMATION
UT TICKET OFFICE
Savage Arena – MS 302
The University of Toledo
2801 W Bancroft St
Toledo OH 43606
Phone Number: 419.530.GOLD (4653)
Fax Number: 419.530.8429
Location: UT Ticket Office is located on the lower level of Savage Arena on the North Side of the building.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 5:00 (for game day hours, please call the UT Ticket Office)
Purchase Tickets Now
- All orders have a processing fee.
- Method of Payment: Check, Money Order, Cash, Visa, or MasterCard.
- Children's (12 and under) ticket price is half off the reserved price.
- Season Tickets will be mailed out approximately 10 days prior to the home opener.
- All UT students receive free admission to all home Rocket sporting events.
- Ticket may not be returned for a refund at any time.
- Season tickets that are lost may be reprinted for the owner up to one day prior to the event at the Ticket Office located at Savage Arena. For more information please call 419.530.GOLD (4653).
- The University of Toledo is not responsible for stolen or lost individual game tickets and will not replace these tickets. Please keep all tickets in a secure location.
- All Rocket Fans three years or older must have a ticket to be admitted into the game.
Glass Bowl Public Will Call Location
If you bought tickets and asked for them to be left at Will Call, the tickets will be located at the Will Call booth next to Gate A, which is located at the northwest corner of the Glass Bowl. You must present a picture ID to receive your tickets. Will Call will open 1.5 hours prior to game time.
Toledo Football Player/Guest Will Call
If you are receiving a ticket from a Toledo football player, your ticket will be available at the Player/Guest Entrance located at Gate A (northwest corner of the Glass Bowl). You must present a picture ID to receive your tickets. The Player/Guest Entrance will open 1.5 hours prior to game time.
Visiting Team Player Will Call
If you are receiving a ticket from a visiting team football player, your ticket will be available at the Visiting Team Player/Guest Will Call located at Gate C (southeast corner of the Glass Bowl). You must present a picture ID to receive your tickets. The Player/Guest Entrance will open 1.5 hours prior to game time.
The University of Toledo is dedicated to assisting all people with disabilities. All individuals requiring special accommodation are encouraged to make arrangements in advance with the UT Ticket Office at 419.530.GOLD (4653). Wheelchair seating is designated in section 1,10, & 25. Handicapped entrances are located at every gate. Handicapped parking is provided for all rocket fans (with a valid state issued handicapped parking permit) in parking area 18.
Resale of Game Tickets
Resale of game tickets on University of Toledo property is prohibited. Violators are subject to removal from The University of Toledo property. No solicitation of any kind is permitted in the parking lots or stadium without the permission of the UT Athletic Department.
All gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. UT student gate entrances are located at the southwest and southeast gates. Student gates are for UT Students only. Student must present valid UT student I.D.